Is this you?
- Has dieting consumed your life?
- Has it left you feeling hungry, lethargic, out of focus, deprived, frustrated, angry, stressed, and over-obsessed with food?
- Have you starved yourself, skipped meals, over-exercised, avoided social gatherings, tolerated unappetizing foods, and spent money on weight loss pills and supplements only to see no improvement?
- Did you beat yourself up over cheating, your weight, and failing to lose it?
Now imagine how your life would be if…
- You felt energized because you nourished your body right
- You stopped worrying about what you ate and started enjoying good food
- You learned how to listen to your internal hunger and satiety cues
- You stopped emotional, mindless, and stress eating
- You didn’t have to prepare special foods and ate what your family and friends eat
- You pinpointed habits, thoughts, and factors in your environment that sabotage your weight loss and healthy eating goals
- You learned the basics of what to eat, how to prepare it, and how to put a day’s worth of meals together so your eating wouldn’t be haphazard
- You had a qualified nutrition expert who listens, answers your questions, guides you through your new healthy way of eating, cheers for you, and holds your hand when you need it
- You started to see the weight come off while you live your life to the fullest
All of the above is possible and can be easily accomplished by utilizing the services of an expert on nutrition and weight loss in Virginia.
Options For Weight Loss Coaching & Nutrition: Individual & Group Coaching
With the help of a highly qualified dietitian in Northern Virginia and the rest of the State of Virginia, you shall be able to benefit from the following:
- One initial 60-minute coaching session to assess your health history, nutritional status, and lifestyle habits and to start your new healthy eating plan
- Twelve weekly 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions to assess progress, overcome challenges, identify foods and behaviors that sabotage weight loss, incorporate additional healthy habits, and emphasize mindful eating skills
- Unlimited email support so you don’t have to do it alone
- Offered in-person, over the phone, or Skype
- Optional additional service for clients in Northern Virginia : measurement of resting metabolic rate (RMR) using MedGem (as seen on The Biggest Loser). This measurement lets us know exactly how much energy your body burns at rest
- Individual coaching is recommended over group coaching for people with concurrent medical conditions or people who prefer private and individualized coaching
With this option, you can benefit from an expert Nutritionist in the following way:
- 12 one-hour weekly group meetings
- Topics include goal setting, motivation, metabolism, hormones, meal planning, grocery shopping, mindful eating, emotional and stress eating, and positive self-talk
- Offered in person in Northern Virginia and virtually anywhere in the world
- Optional additional service for groups in Northern Virginia : measurement of resting metabolic rate (RMR) using MedGem (as seen on The Biggest Loser). This measurement lets us know exactly how much energy your body burns at rest
- A minimum of 10 participants is required to schedule a private group-coaching program. Group participants must be generally healthy and do not require individualized medical nutrition coaching
Got enough information to make up your mind? Do you think now you don’t need to waste any more time to find a dietitian in VA? We can help you with your weight loss and nutrition needs in Virginia by providing quality coaching and dietitian assistance.